1909. MacCoun, Townsend, 1845-1932. Relief shown by hachures. Shows the footprints of some historic buildings and names them; roads and wharves are also named. "The personal names are... New York : Townsend MacCoun, c1909.
1784. Hills, John (Surveyor). Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. London : Published by Wm. Faden, geographer to the King, Charing-Cross, Jany. 1st. 1784.
1749. Tiddeman, Mark. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Covers area east from Amboy to Jamaica Bay and north from th... Dublin : Printed for & sold by Geo. Grierson at the two Bibles in Essex Street, .
1676. Speed, John, 1552?-1629. Relief shown pictorially. Also covers N.J. From John Speed's Theatre of the empire of Great Britain. Text on verso. Includes ill. of animals and co... London : Sold by Tho. Basset in Fleet Street and Richard Chiswell in St. Paul's Church Yard, .
1775. Montrésor, John, 1736-1799. Prime meridian: London. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Inscribed: To the Right Honourable Sir Jeffery Amherst ... by his most obliged hu... London : A. Dury, 1775.
6. A map of the provinces of New-York and New-Jersey : with a part of Pennsylvania and the Province of Quebec
1777. Sauthier, Claude Joseph. Prime meridian: New York. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions in New York and New Jersey. Historic Maps only has lower sheet, ... Augsburg : Matthew Albert Lotter, 1777.
7. A new & accurate plan of the City of New York in the State of New York in North America, published in 1797
1853. Taylor, Benjamin. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Shows wards, streets, wharves, buildings, and ferry routes with distances. Margin title. "Copi... [New York : New York Common Council, 1853] (N[ew] Y[ork] : G. Hayward, lith.).
8. A new and accurate map of the province of New York and part of the Jerseys, New England and Canada shewing the scenes of our military operations during the present war : also the new erected state of Vermont
1780. Lodge, John, -1796. Relief shown pictorially. "Published as the act directs Octr. 31st, 1780.". London : J. Bew, 1780.
9. A plan of New York Island, part of Long Island, &c. : shewing the position of the American and British armies before, at, and after the engagement on the Heights, Aug. 27, 1776
1807. Lewis, Samuel, 1753 or 1754-1822. Relief shown by hachures. From: The life of George Washington / by John Marshall. Philadelphia : Printed and published by C.P. Wayne ..., 1807. Pla... Philadelphia : Published by C.P. Wayne, .
10. A plan of New York Island, with part of Long Island, Staten Island & East New Jersey : with a particular description of the engagement on the woody heights of Long Island, between Flatbush and Brooklyn, on the 27th. of August 1776. between His Majesty's forces commanded by General Howe and the Americans under Major General Putnam, with the subsequent disposition of both armies
1865. Faden, William, 1749-1836. Facsimile. Relief shown by hachures, depths by soundings. Includes references to the Battle on Long Island. "Lith. of A. Brown & Co., 65 Liberty St... [Brooklyn, N. Y. : Common Council, 1865] (N.Y. : Lith. of A. Brown & Co.).