1824. Becher, A. B. (Alexander Bridport), 1796-1876. Shows the coasts of South and Central America, Mexico, the West Indies and the southern United States. "527." Historic Maps copy has label on verso... London : published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, Novr. 4th.1824.
2. A general map of the middle British colonies, in America, containing Virginia, Maryland, the Delaware counties, Pennsylvania and New Jersey : With the addition of New York, and of the greatest part of New England, as also the bordering parts of the province of Quebec, improved from several surveys made after the late war, amd corrected from Governor Pownall's late map 1776
1776. Evans, Lewis, 1700?-1756. A map set object. London : R. Sayer & J. Bennett, no. 53 Fleet Street, 15th Oct. 1776.
3. A good-natured map of the United States : setting forth the services of the Greyhound Lines and a few principal connecting bus lines
1937. Greyhound Lines. Pictorial map. Relief shown pictorially. "Lithographed in U.S.A. by the Reserve Litho. & Ptg. Co., Cleveland.". [S.l.] : Greyhound Lines, [1937?].
4. A map exhibiting the different stage routs [sic], between the cities of New-York, Baltimore, and parts adjacent
1800. Hills, John (Surveyor). In lower margin: Post road from New-York to Newark 9 miles, Elizabethtown 6, Rahway 6, Woodbridge 4, Brunswick 10, Princeton 18, Trenton 12, Bristo... Philad[elphi]a : Published by E. Savage, May 1, 1800.
1931. National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division. Relief shown by hachures. "Prepared in accordance with the Joint Act of Congress known as the 71st Congress, Second Session, S.3398, in cooperation... Washington, National Geographic Society, 1931.
1783. Darton, William, 1755-1819. Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for Guthries new system of geography." Shows provincial boundaries, Indian villages and tribal territory, river... [London, 1783].
1757. Seale, Richard William. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: London. "Universal mag. J. Hinton, Newgate Street." Historic Maps copy accompanied by article from Univer... [London] : J. Hinton, .
1858. Perris, William. Inset: Rail road map of Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island / by Wm. Perris C.E. & Surveyor, New York, 1858. Description derived from publi... New York, , c1857.
9. A new and correct map of North America : in which the places of the principal engagements during the present war are accurately inserted
1780. Lodge, John, -1796. Relief shown pictorially. "Published as the Act directs." Prime meridian: London. From: Political magazine, v. 1, April 1780. London : ... I. Bew, Pater Noster Row, April 26th 1780.
10. A new and correct map of the United States, including great portions of Missouri Territory, Upper & Lower Canada, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, the Floridas, Spanish Provinces &c.
1819. Lewis, Samuel, 1753 or 1754-1822. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Philadelphia. Philad[elphi]a : Henry Charles, 1819.