1784. Hills, John (Surveyor). Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. London : Published by Wm. Faden, geographer to the King, Charing-Cross, Jany. 1st. 1784.
1749. Tiddeman, Mark. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Covers area east from Amboy to Jamaica Bay and north from th... Dublin : Printed for & sold by Geo. Grierson at the two Bibles in Essex Street, .
3. A geological map of New Jersey (To accompany the Report on the geology of New Jersey, Jan. 1839.)
1839. New Jersey Geological Survey. Principal meridian: Washington, D.C. Geological cross-sections sheet is attached to book. Map shows churches by denomination, manufacturers, tavern... [Trenton, N.J. : New Jersey Geological Survey], 1839.
1676. Speed, John, 1552?-1629. Relief shown pictorially. Also covers N.J. From John Speed's Theatre of the empire of Great Britain. Text on verso. Includes ill. of animals and co... London : Sold by Tho. Basset in Fleet Street and Richard Chiswell in St. Paul's Church Yard, .
1850. Gordon, Thomas, 1778-1848. "Edwd. Yeager, Engraver, Philada." Includes "Table of counties" giving size, population, number of representatives, etc. Includes view of "State Ca... Princeton, N.J. : Published and sold by R.E. Hornor, 1850, ©1849.
1856. Gordon, Thomas, 1778-1848. "Edwd. Yeager, Engraver, Philada." Includes "Table of counties" giving size, population, number of representatives, etc. Includes view of "State Ca... Princeton, N.J. : Published and sold by R.E. Hornor, 1856, ©1849.
7. A map of the country from Rariton River in East Jersey to Elk Head in Maryland : shewing the several operations of the American and British armies, in 1776 & 1777
1807. Lewis, Samuel, 1753 or 1754-1822. Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: Engraved for Washington's life. From : Atlas to accompany John Marshall's The life of George Washington.... Philadelphia : C.P. Wayne, .
8. A map of the most inhabited part of Virginia : containing the whole province of Maryland with part of Pensilvania, New Jersey and North Carolina
1775. Fry, Joshua, approximately 1700-1754 and Fry, Joshua, 1700 (ca.)-1754. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Philadelphia and London. Dedication: To the Right Honourable, George Dunk Earl of Halifax ... Includes d... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer & Thos. Jefferys, .
9. A map of the Province of New-York reduc'd from the large drawing of that Province, compiled from actual surveys by order of His Excellency William Tryon, Esqr. Captain General & Governor of the same
1776. Sauthier, Claude Joseph. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: New York. Shows administrative boundaries in New York and New Jersey. Also shows portions of Pennsylvania... London, W. Faden, 1776.
10. A map of the provinces of New-York and New-Jersey : with a part of Pennsylvania and the Province of Quebec
1777. Sauthier, Claude Joseph. Prime meridian: New York. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions in New York and New Jersey. Historic Maps only has lower sheet, ... Augsburg : Matthew Albert Lotter, 1777.