1728. Scale [1:6,550,000] (E 42⁰--E 78⁰/N 34⁰--N 9⁰). Date from previous call number. 48 x 58 cm.
42. A chart of the Indian Ocean: improved from the chart of M. D'Apres De Mannevillette; with the addition of a part of the Pacifi
1803. L Delarochette and William Faden.; J Hatchett. Scale approximately 1:15 500 000. "Approved by the chart committee of the Admiralty." Inset: Anemo-hydrography of the monsoons according to Viconte...
1745. Moll, Herman, d. 1732. Scale of 200 leagues. Relief shown pictorially. In upper left-hand corner: page 449. V. 2. Probably issued in: Atlas minor ... / Herman Moll. Londo... [London : T. Bowles & J. Bowles, ca. 1745].
44. A chart of the southern hemisphere shewing the tracks of some of the most distinguished navigators
1777. Cook, James, 1728-1779. Polar projection extending to equator. Scale determined by using graticule method, measured at 45⁰ south. London : Wm. Strahan, 1777.
1745. Moll, Herman, d. 1732. Relief shown pictorially and by soundings. A scale of 20 leagues. In upper right-hand margin: page 447, V. 2. Probably issued in: Atlas minor ... /... [London : T. Bowles & J. Bowles, ca. 1745].
46. A chart of the Texel roads, with those of the islands of Vlieland, Schelling, & Ameland, and both sides of the coast up to Amsterdam
1782. Lodge, John, -1796. Depths shown by soundings. In upper margin: Political Mag. Aug. 1782. London : Publish'd as the Act directs ... by J. Bew, Pater Noster Row, 31st of August 1782.
47. A chart of the world, according to Mercator's projection wherein are shewn the latest discoveries
1774. Dunn, Samuel, -1794. Relief shown pictorially. "Printed for Robt. Sayer, No. 53 in Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 10 January 1774." Probably issued in his New atlas ... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer ... , 1774.
48. A chart showing the favorite resort of the sperm and right whale by M.F. Maury L.L.D. Lieut. U.S. Navy; constructed from Maury's whale chart of the world by Robt. H. Wyman Lieut. U.S.N.
1853. Maury, Matthew Fontaine, 1806-1873.,Wyman, R. H. (Robert Harris), 1822-1882.,Morris, Charles, 1784-1856.,W. Endicott & Co. Greenwich prime meridian. "By authority of Commo: Charles Morris U.S.N., Chief of Bureau of Ordnance and Hydrography, 1853." "Lith of Endicott & Co...
49. A classical map of Asia Minor : being a partial revision by permission of Messrs. John Murray of J.G.C. Anderson's Map of Asia Minor
1958. Calder, W. M. (William Moir), 1881-1960. Originally issued in envelope with guide: "Note on A classical map of Asia Minor" and "Index to A classical map of Asia Minor". [London : British Institute of Archaeology at Ankara, 1958].
1786. Dunn, Samuel. Scale approximately 1:14,000,000 (E 58°--E 118°/N 36°--N 00°) Map of South East Asia and India. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro. Pl...