Main ditch and Branch No. II. were surveyed by R. Whipple in April 1860. Tameroc Swamp Main Branch Ditch No. II were surveyed by C.S. Woodward in June 15, 1860. Shows property owners and depicts the Tamerac Swamp. 1 map; 40 x 34 cm This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.