Geological and topographical map of the northern part of the Lake of the Woods and adjacent country; by A.C. Lawson; compiled and drawn by A.E. Barlow.
Lawson, Andrew C. (Andrew Cowper), 1861-1952.,Barlow, Alfred E. (Alfred Ernest), 1861-1914.
Includes notes and sources of information. 1 map: col.; 61 x 93 cm. This map is in the public domain. Please attribute access and use of this digitized map to the Stephen S. Clark Library, University of Michigan Library.