1992. Geological Survey (U.S.). This raster layer is a georeferenced grid map image of land cover characteristics for North America, excluding Hawaii, and including the Caribbean ... Geological Survey (U.S.).
1794. Russell, John, fl. 1733-1795. Relief shown pictorially. "Publish'd as the Act directs." Prime meridian: London. London : ... by H.D. Symonds, No. 20 Pater Noster Row, July 26, 1794.
3. A general map of the middle British colonies in America : viz. Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pensilvania, New-Jersey, New York, Connecticut & Rhode-Island : of Aquanishuonigy the country of the confederate Indians comprehending Aquanishuonigy proper, their places of residence, Ohio & Thuchsochruntie their deer hunting countries, Couchsachrage & Skaniadarade their beaver hunting countries, of the Lakes Erie, Ontario and Champlain : wherein is also shewn the antient & present seats of the Indian nations
1774. Evans, Lewis, 1700?-1756. Relief shown pictorially. Shows "West longitude from London" and "from Philadelphia." Date of publication from McCorkle. Includes text, historical ... London : Printed for Carington Bowles, at no. 69 in St. Pauls Church Yard, [ca. 1774].
4. A general map of the middle British colonies, in America, containing Virginia, Maryland, the Delaware counties, Pennsylvania and New Jersey : With the addition of New York, and of the greatest part of New England, as also the bordering parts of the province of Quebec, improved from several surveys made after the late war, amd corrected from Governor Pownall's late map 1776
1776. Evans, Lewis, 1700?-1756. A map set object. London : R. Sayer & J. Bennett, no. 53 Fleet Street, 15th Oct. 1776.
5. A general map of the northern British colonies in America, which comprehends the province of Quebec, the government of Newfoundland, Nova-Scotia, New-England and New-York
1776. Robert Sayer and John Bennett (Firm). Relief shown pictorially. Title in upper margin: The seat of war, in the northern colonies, containing the province of Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova-S... London, Printed for Robt. Sayer & Jno. Bennett, map & sea chartsellers, 1776.
6. A map of America between latitudes 40 and 70 north and longitudes 45 and 180 west exhibiting Mackenzie's track from Montreal to Fort Chipewyan & from thence to the north sea in 1789 & to the west Pacific Ocean in 1793.
1801. Mackenzie, Alexander, 1764-1820. ... Published 15 Oct. 1801 ... Relief shown by hachures. From his, "Voyages from Montreal on the river St. Laurence". 1 map: hand col.; 43 x 78 cm....
7. A map of North America with the European settlements & whatever else is remarkable in ye West Indies from the latest and best observations
1744. Seale, Richard William. Relief shown pictorially. Shows California as an island. Describes western and northwestern portions of North America as "Parts Unknown." Prime mer... [London : Printed for John and Paul Knapton, 1744].
8. A map of North America: with the European settlements & whatever else is remarkable in ye West Indies, from the latest and best observations; R. W. Seale delin. et sculp.
1744. Seale, Richard William.,Rapin de Thoyras, M. (Paul), 1661-1725.,Tindal, N. (Nicholas), 1687-1774. Relief shown pictorially. Shows California as an island. Shows locations of European cities and towns, Indian towns, forts and castles. From Paul R...
9. A map of part of the continent of North America, from longitude [5°?] W. of Washington City to the Pacific and between latitude 35 and 52 North. Compiled from the information of the best informed travellers through that quarter of the globe in which the Missouri Jefferson's Lewis's & the upper part of Clark's river and the lower part of the Columbia river is partially corrected by celestial observations from the junction of the Missouri and Mississippi to the entrance of the Columbia into the Pacific Ocean ... Shewing Lewis & Clark's rout over the Rocky Mountains in 1805 on their rout to the Pacific from the United States
1950. Clark, William, 1770-1838. Covers western North America, from Lake Michigan and Lake Superior to the Pacific Ocean, including southern Canada and northern Mexico. Relief show... [New Haven, Conn., Yale University Library], 1950.
10. A map of the Britisch [sic] Empire in America with the French, Spanish and the Dutch settlements adjacent thereto
1756. Popple, Henry, -1743. Relief shown pictorially. Prevailing wind directions in the lower latitudes are also shown. Includes illustrations, inset views and detail maps. London : Grave par Jean Conr. Back, 1756.